01925 755133 | general@plsremedialservices.co.uk
25 North Drive, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6LX

Why do I need a PCA specialist surveyor or contractor?

The majority of mortgage companies recognise the integrity of a PCA surveyor and insist that surveys are carried out by a PCA member or contractor. Members will undertake professional trustworthy site surveys and investigations delivering peace of mind through detailed investigation and correct diagnosis.

If a PCA member does not carry out the survey, it is possible that the mortgage company will not accept the survey for mortgage purposes and this will hold up the sale of the property when a further damp inspection by a PCA member has to be arranged.

These services are provided by trained, experienced, vetted and qualified surveyors and inspectors. As we provide a professional service there is a cost involved for our inspections.

When repairs or improvements are found to be necessary, contractor members are able to complete highly specialist repairs and treatments, effective, efficiently and safely, using skilled experienced site operatives.